Saturday, May 24, 2008

Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow...or the next day

I am wildly unmotivated. Every so often I get a burst of energy and start getting things in order. But mostly I'd rather do nothing more than sit. Or sleep. I don't know if this is due to my tiredness in general or if I am losing my neat freakiness. It concerns me a tiny bit, my utter apathy. But I think it concerns me more that it DOESN'T concern me. What happened to me? To my to-do lists and schedules? To my organized life? Children, of course. I'd much rather watch them than wash dishes. I can blame them (especially the charming little one) for my tiredness and lack of motivation. But they are also a convenient excuse not to dust. Further, I would much rather have a messy house and cute kids than a lonely clean house. Maybe someday I can have both the kids and the clean house. I'll put that on my to-do list. If I ever have the motivation to write one.

No comments: